Started in 1988 by The Entrepreneurs’ Forum of Greater Philadelphia and the Wharton SBDC, the Philadelphia100® has recognized some of the region’s finest companies when they were just beginning to emerge: Mothers’ Work, Fiberlink, Urban Outfitters, Forman Mills, Kremer Laser Eye Center, and Primavera Systems, just to name a few.
1. Applications for the 2020 Philadelphia100® will be accepted through June, 30 2020. There are absolutely no costs to apply or win.
2. After you submit your application, researchers at Wipfli LLP will contact you to gather information about company revenue for 2017, 2018, and 2019. Researchers at Wipfli LLP will use this information to rank the top 100 fastest growing companies based on their percentage increase in sales from 2017 to 2019.
3. Winners will be notified in late August 2020 and will be celebrated at an award gala in October 2020.
- Applicants must be independent, privately held corporation, proprietorship, or partnership. Franchises, subsidiaries, divisions, and fixed-term funds and their management companies are NOT eligible.
- Applicants must have a full three-year sales history with a sales increase from 2017 to 2019. Sales in 2017 must be for a full 12 months.
- Applicants that operate in bankruptcy at any point during the contest period through to the time of winner selection are not eligible.
- Sales in 2017 must be for a full 12 months and greater than $125,000.
Company headquarters must be located in one of the following counties:
Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Bucks
New Jersey: Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer
Delaware: New Castle
The Philadelphia100® program reserves the right to not accept applicants at its discretion.
Email questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.