Philadelphia100® Applications Are Closed
1. Applications for the 2021 Philadelphia100® are closed. There are absolutely no costs to apply or win.
2. After you submit your application, researchers at Wipfli LLP will contact you to gather information about company revenue for 2018, 2019, and 2020. Researchers at Wipfli LLP will use this information to rank the top 100 fastest growing companies based on their percentage increase in sales from 2018 to 2020.
3. Winners will be notified the week of September 13, 2021 and recognized at an Awards Celebration in October 2021.
- Applicants must be independent, privately held corporation, proprietorship, or partnership. Franchises, subsidiaries, divisions, and fixed-term funds and their management companies are NOT eligible.
- Applicants must have a full three-year sales history with a sales increase from 2018 to 2020. Sales in 2018 must be for a full 12 months. Applicants do not have to have grown every one of the three years. The calculation is the average of the growth between the first and third year.
- Applicants that operate in bankruptcy at any point during the contest period through to the time of winner selection are not eligible.
- Sales in 2018 must be for a full 12 months and greater than $125,000.
Company headquarters must be located in one of the following counties:
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Bucks
- New Jersey: Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer
- Delaware: New Castle
The Philadelphia100® program reserves the right to not accept applicants at its discretion.
Email questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.