1. Applications for the 2022 Philadelphia100® are now closed. There are absolutely no costs to apply or win.
2. After you submit your application, researchers at Stephano Slack LLP will contact you to gather information about company revenue for 2019, 2020, and 2021. Researchers at Stephano Slack LLP will use this information to rank the top 100 fastest growing companies based on their percentage increase in sales from 2019 to 2021.
3. Winners will be notified the week of August 22, 2022 and recognized at an Awards Celebration in October 2022.
- Applicants must be independent, privately held corporation, proprietorship, or partnership. Franchises, subsidiaries, divisions, and fixed-term funds and their management companies are NOT eligible.
- Applicants must have a full three-year sales history with a sales increase from 2019 to 2021. Sales in 2019 must be for a full 12 months. Applicants do not have to have grown every one of the three years. The calculation is the average of the growth between the first and third year.
- Applicants that operate in bankruptcy at any point during the contest period through to the time of winner selection are not eligible.
- Sales in 2019 must be for a full 12 months and greater than $125,000.
Company headquarters must be located in one of the following counties:
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Bucks
- New Jersey: Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer
- Delaware: New Castle
The Philadelphia100® program reserves the right to not accept applicants at its discretion.
Email questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.